.:BIG CRAZY FAMILY 9.1:. < LG 10-11 >
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
.:BIG CRAZY FAMILY 9.1:. < LG 10-11 >

...Sun will shine, my friend. Won't let you cry, my dear. Seeing you shed a tear ,make my world disappear. You'll never be alone in darkness....

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  
Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 21 người, vào ngày Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:37 pm
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
yanu05
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Vote_lcapBottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Voting_barBottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Vote_rcap 
xuanhuyfd
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Vote_lcapBottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Voting_barBottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Vote_rcap 
Joker
misa_smile
MissJChan
HuyKhùng
Be_Na_ngo
namkhung
daominhtam96
happypandacool
Latest topics
» Câu chuyện 3 chữ
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:37 am by Be_Na_ngo

» Tho con coc' :">
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:05 pm by Joker

» TIN SHOCK , TIN CUC HOT CUC KI NONG GION , CLICK LE AAAAAA !!!
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 am by p3 zoi

» Muzik Game
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:05 am by keodau24

» Neu..............thi........
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm by misa_smile

» Poker face-LadyGaga
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 pm by HuyKhùng

» Thay nao dep trai nhat truong LG ???
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm by misa_smile

» Hú hú, aj cute nhứt lớp !?
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:02 am by HuyKhùng

» Ultimate Professor Highlight Video
Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:22 am by xuanhuyfd

Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling...

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
xuanhuyfd
Conqueror
Conqueror
xuanhuyfd

Tổng số bài gửi : 85
Đến từ : Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam

Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling...   Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 am

Tớ gửi gắm tất cả cảm xúc của mình vào bài hát này.... lẻ loi..... như giữa biển khơi rộng lớn....

Lyrics
It's been in the past for awhile
I get a flash and I smile
Am I crazy
Still miss you baby
It was real
It was right
But it burned to hot to survive
All that's left
Is all these ashes
Where does the love go
I don't know
When it's all said and done
How could I be losing you forever
After all the time we spent together
I had to know why
I had to lose you
Now you just become
Like everything I'll
Never find again
At the bottom of the ocean
Dodod dododo
Dododo dodod
dododo dododo
In a dream you appear
For awhile you were here
So I keep sleeping
Just to keep you with me
I draw a map
Connect the dots
With all the memories that I got
What I'm missing
I'll keep reliving
Where does the love go
I don't know
When it's all said and done
How could I be losing you forever
After all the time we spent together
I had to know why
I had to lose you
Now you just become
like everything I'll never find again
At the bottom of the ocean
This is it
Let go
Breathe
You don't have to
Love me for me to
Baby ever understand
Just know I love the time we both had
And I don't ever wanna see you sad
Be happy
I don't wanna hold you
If you don't wanna tell me
You love me babe
Just know I'm gonna have to walk away
I'll be big enough for the both of us
To say be happy
Dodododododo
Be happy
Dodododododo
Be happy
Dodododododo
Be happy

Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling... Y1p4FD834ITYE0o6KCmNnS6mFStbHBpgFjXj_WeGzjUyUHCFjh54Ivi_Kqsiql326J5RJGaBI70Cag
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bottom Of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - My true feeling...
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
.:BIG CRAZY FAMILY 9.1:. < LG 10-11 > :: Show me your style :: Âm nhạc :: US & UK-
Chuyển đến